Sunday, April 18, 2010

Some lo's to share

Hello everyone,


Just a quick note to share with you some of the lo's that I have been doing. 
The first is a challenge from Challenge Heaven Sketch challenge and Inspired Blueprints sketch  #45. 
On Friday night we had a lovely time doing some scrapping, at Scrapbooking Delights  that i would love to share with you.
The project has been a real challenge for me this year with trying to find 52 facts about me has been very challenging!

Fact 11 being about how i am enjoying passing on my love of  books to the boys.


 Loving using the new October afternoon papers and trying to use different colour combos including yellow and Blue. I have used these papers for the last two project layouts you can get yours from Scrapbooking Delights.




And the final layout is another challenge from Inspired Blueprints sketch  #46.and yes i have used the October afternoon papers for this also.



thanks for your time!!!!


Renee xoxo





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

antastic layouts Ney!
I see what you mean about blogger. Loads of spaces in there. I had the same thing happening to me when I changed to the new editor and I've figured out how to combat that. If you want a hand let me know...too much info to include here.
lisa