Sunday, April 25, 2010

A long weekend!!

I have been rather busy this weekend and would like to share some of my layout with you. Both layout are for the wonderful challenge group Challenge Heaven.
The first is a colour challenge – Autumn tones. with the Criteria: Rounded corners. I was inspired by Michelle who did a patch work type layout at Scrapbooking Delights not that long ago, Cheers Michelle!!

The second layout Be Brave is for the Number Challenge – 3 patterned papers, 2 circles, 1 bracket, I zipped down to Big W yesterday to pick up my photos from our recent trip to Taronga ZOO. I am really happy with the way it turned out coserdering the time it took me to do it. I am trying to head away from using green so much so this one is very Red!!

Thanks for looking and Cheers
Renee xoxo

No comments: