Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wow - what a night!!!

Welcome back!!
i have had some requests to keep my Blog posts coming, so here are some of the layouts i did last night at the midnight crop at Scrapbooking delights!! We had a lovely night chatting with the inspirational girls such as Michelle Turner, and Lisa Warren, go and check out their blogs some of the most inspirational work going at the moment.  
The first layout completed was sketch #43 from inspired Blueprints a really nice sketch to scrap from and another great sketch completed by Lisa Warren. 













The second layout took me forever to complete and a    layout for jacks album.If you have not noticed i am having a lot of fun with the colour combo using greens browns and neutrals. The scribble scrabble range Brica Brack collection lends itself to the use of these colours.  







The third layout was a challenge set down by Michelle Turner, who wanted me to use pattern paper, it worked out really well with the black and white photo!! Really like the end product, and thank Michelle for her challenge to make me step out of my comfort zone!!


cheers till next time


Renee xoxo

4 comments:

Shell Turner said...

Lovely work Renee. Thanks for the company last night. It's always a pleasure x

Sandra Henderson Staples said...

nice stuff renee...love them xx

LisaW said...

Great work Renee! So glad to see your blog up and running again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee,

I met you last night at the Delights crop, and you suggested I have a look at your blog. I just wanted to let you know that I've had a look, and you have some beautiful work there - you've done such a great job with it all and it's very inspiring. It was nice to meet you, and thanks very much for answering all my questions last night :) .

Kind regards,
Kylie