Saturday, July 10, 2010

Looking Back!!

After a pretty busy week, I was looking forward to doing some scrap therapy! and it was just what i needed, some great company and some real positive company cheers to you girls!!
So after another great night at Scrapbooking delights. I finished two layouts, both of witch i was pleased with the end results.
 The first is dedicated to two of the most inspirational people I have ever known!!  Their courage and support is always highly appreciated.  So this lo was done for a challenge in Challenge Heaven  July Word challenge.
The Second is the very first lo in "My Past album" i have scanned in a lot of old photos and this is the first of those, so be ready for some girly los!!
This lo is another challenge from Challenge heaven for the colour challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a hello for me so i can see who is popping in to see me. cheers RENEE XOXO


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are both speechless..... thank you

Anonymous said...

R, you work continues to be brillant. Love spending some great creative time with you, always with a laugh. xo