Monday, July 19, 2010

First lo at home in a long time!!




Due to my Boys sharing something really special with me I am home from work and managed to complete a layout for Challenge heavens July colour challenge. I used some of my stash to complete this challenge, a flower i had been saving for some time and some lace i bought at the craft fair in Sydney. The lo is called passing the Wisdom on with Nayte and my father in law Allan. Now i have only one more layout to complete for this month and i have to say that this months challenges are rather difficult for me.

Thanks for dropping by....



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific lo. Did you colour the doily, looks great. Keep well to you all. xo pip

Anonymous said...

Layout is lovely Renee, hope your boys are better soon! Hayley

LisaW said...

Beautiful layout Ney! I hope you and the boys feel better soon...how dare they be so sharing! lol.

Anonymous said...

I will have to have a closer look Renee. This is different to other
lay outs mum

Anonymous said...

Noice.very noice. Joanne