Saturday, May 15, 2010

Scrapping Saturday!!!



Hello Blogger followers!! First i would like to say a big hello and thank you to all my new blog followers!!

I am making a commitment to try to keep my Blog up to date to share my creative Journey with you!!
Last night i had a lovely creative night where i enjoyed some nice company and time out from day to day life.

I enjoyed the midnight crop was a great night, at scrapbooking delights.

The first lo was for Challenge Heaven i forgot to take the challenge sheet, so i tried to remember the challenge and messed it up  lol!!
It was supposed to be yellow on black or white, not yellow with black and white!! i am happy with the end result, but am back to the drawing board for me!!

The second is for Jacks book, I dragged out some of my paper left overs and completed this layout. I have been working really hard on clustering, i loved working with these photos!!
Jack is asking to do homework at the moment lets hope it lasts till he is 16!!

The third lo is for my 52 facts about me project, where i have been finding it a whole lot more difficult to come up with 52 facts!!
I used The Little yellow bicycle clothsline range in this layout and enjoyed using the blue for a change!!

Some other scrapping news for you, is that i am on the   
Challenge Heaven May cyber Crop dt!! my first dt woohoo

Thanks for dropping by!!

Cheers Renee xoxo



No comments: