Monday, May 31, 2010

A challenging Weekend!!!

Welcome to my new blog readers, i would love to share some insight into how i am mixing things up a little at the moment trying to use some of my stash up and I'm really enjoying where it is taking me!! So here are some of last Fridays crop creations at Scrapbooking Delights starting with a sketch from Scrapbook Savy, LOVED the many layers that this sketch lent its self to, i used some of my old Basic grey papers and new thickers on it.
The second layout was for a Challenge Heaven Sketch challenge, i love the way it has enhanced this picture for Jacks album!! again some Basic grey papers. I was lucky enough this month to be on there Design team for the monthly Cyber crop where i had to design a challenge based on the theme "May Madness". So here is my example for that challenge. The challenge was to use, 3 pattern papers, 3 photos and 3 fonts.

I also had time to complete my other entries for the month including the quote challenge with the title of Gotta Love.... i am so pleased with the end product with this one the colours just rock and thanks to Sara for her doily!!
Thanks for popping by!!

Cheers Renee xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reat layouts Renee I have been using up my old stash ad well and have been loving it you forget how many great pp you have!!