Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pink girls night in - A great night!!


Last night was a wonderful night!! Meet some really inspirational and Talented ladies!!The quality and diversity in style was a great to see!! Thanks to Sandra , Lisa and Sar for the wonderful effort in putting together a wonderful event!!
The first lo completed was my Project 52 with my crazy hail storm photos, im really enjoying doodling around the edges of my photo's and pages.




Next Layout i completed was sketch #33 from Inspired Blueprints and  i used some more photos from The Hail storm, i am tickled with the end result of this!!!


I really enjoyed doing Lisa's sketch challenge and the wonderful Katie won!!! the quality of the entries were outstanding!!

And The final lo for the night a quick one for Jacks album
thanks for looking Renee xoxo.

1 comment:

Sar said...

So glad you had a good time...so did I!! xoxo