Saturday, October 3, 2009

Finally finished the flowers for Boxx swap!!!



Welcome, just thought id share with you the flowers i finally completed for the Boxx swap, can't wait to see what every one comes up with!! I used up some of my scraps, and i am happy with the end result, that i want to keep them.
We had a wonderful time at Scrapbook Delights last night, company was fantastic, thank you for making me feel so welcome!!!The night was not so productive i completed one page for project 52 and about half the flowers. I am finding that the project is getting a little tedious, only 12 more pages to go, but i am really happy with the album, a lovely keep sake for my boys.
 
Just wanted to share my latest layouts!!!








 Cheers Renee xoxo

3 comments:

LisaW said...

Your flowers turned out great Renee!! You are always more than welcome at the crop...we love having you there!

Unknown said...

love those flowers miss renee - i used mine on my OTP with the blocks xx

TatumW said...

Your flowers look great Renee! Loving your LO's too...love love the Poser LO, the brights + black embellies on the white looks fabulous! Hope you have a great week! Tatum xx