Saturday, July 2, 2011

Long Point Share

Wow what a lovely weekend at Long Point!! i would first like to thank Belonda Howlett, Sandra Staples and Sara Ward for helping to make such a great weekend!
Here are some of the lo's i completed over the two days, some people suggested that i have changed my style somewhat let me know in the comments if you think that i have.
MY DAD is the first lo id like to share where i have started to use some paint on my background. i feel that this page is happy!
Friends forever is dedicated to my good friend Pip who was coming to the retreat but could not make it. Yes Pip i am stitching!! Love the new isew tool that i recently bought well worth the money!!

  This one is for Jacks album, the many faces of Jack, loving using the A-Lil-Somethin embellishments the cogs and houses are awesome for my pages.
Chocky is for Naytes album, loved how the stitching worked on this page!

 The next is for the holiday album, i love how this turned out it was done at about 1:30am in the morning.
 This one was my very first lo that i have ever used paint on. really love how it come together the stitching took a long time to do!!
 This lo was done for the sketch challenge!! love the way it come together!!
 This lo was my first at the retreat, i love the WOW chipboard cog it helped to bring the page together.

 I had so many photos of Timber town that i wanted to use them all so i popped them all together on this page it was the fastest page i have done in such a long time.
 This lo come together quickly as well!! happy with the end result!
My last lo of the weekend was this Halloween page, loved using the rub on and chipboard embellishments.
Thanks for popping by!!
Ren

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

fantastic work Renee..lovely use of the ALS bits

Rachael Griffin said...

Lovely layouts, especially like the Halloween 1 and your stitching looks great.

blondie said...

Gorgeous, speechless. WOW sensational stitching. xxx

Very very clever lady. xxx

blondie said...

Sensational lo's. Speechless. Glad you had a top time.

Lovin' the stitching. You'll have to show me your tool as I've got the same and was disappointed.

xxx