Sunday, May 1, 2011

On breakwater path

 My 12 by 12 Holiday album is coming together really nicely!! Those of you who know me, know that i rearly do 12x12 pages, but with this album i had little choice!! I have so many photos to scrap that the bigger album is more suited to the bigger format!!
Anyway  some quick shares for you, i am starting to use a little more paint in my lo's and enjoyed doing some straw blowing on this Double. Something also rearly do is use raw chipboard but love what it did for these pages. Kaitlynne Royl mentioned that this was not my usual style, but i am pleased with the end result.
The third lo come together really quickly, i love the summery feel to this page!! I really love this Photo of Nayte.

Thanks for dropping by!!
Ren xoxo

3 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

000000h...really love these Renee..terrific job

Rachael Griffin said...

I love 12x12 for Travel/holiday, sometimes when I cant decide on photos I just do 6 (6x4) pics on 1 page.

Anonymous said...

haha renee ur too funny! Great work :)