Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cluster fun!

 Another lovely pallete from the colour room is making me step out of the usual colour combinations!! It is also helping me to use up a lot of the odds and ends that i have in my stash!!

I have included a close up too.



I would like to mention a close friend who has made some lovely cards and things go have a look at what she has for sale at  Blonde brat pack













Any way have a great week and hope to catch up with all of you really soon!!
Renee

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

oh renee..this is totally stunning. You know how I LOVE CLUSTERING!

Anonymous said...

Pip Forsyth Ney, this is beautiful.

nbeltane said...

leaving you some blog love via the blog bug
sending my thoughts your way and a hug

Nicole

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layout Renee, especially the flower cluster. Always watching your blog. Anne