Saturday, January 29, 2011

Colour fun!!

Hello everyone, wow iv had a busy couple of weeks!! first i had the best  family holiday, and have had 180 photos printed, so i have some awsome photos to scrap, keep posted to see the layouts, i dare say it is going to take me all year!!
In my blog hopping i come across a site called The colour room wow there is some awsome work there, some of you know how i love contrasting colour combos, this challenge site has stretched me a little but love the end result that come up from using Pallet #43. Would love to see some of what you can come up with.
Here is the Palette if you want to play along
I would love to thank every one for helping me to choose my Photo and scrapbook entries for the Dapto show and am pleased to let you know that i got a 2nd for one of my photos.


Would love to hear how you all go with the colour challenge..

cheers Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great layout ren!!!! Love it xo