Monday, October 4, 2010

A creative Long Weekend

After a wonderful crop at Scrapbooking Delights, i have finally found my Mojo again!! Wow i got several done and will share them with you. The first used the Jelly Bean soup range, i tried something a little different, by adding some dimension.
Here is a close up of the chip board and embellishments.


 The second is for the Inspired Blue Prints  sketch challenge (SKETCH #57) , i turned the 8.5 by 11 on its side to try something a little different. In this lo i used My Minds Eye - Portabello road - Cowboy and Flannel papers, really happy with the end result!!.
I used some of my stash to do this one, some basic grey and a special flower that i bought at scrapbooking Delights !
I really enjoyed having a play around with the jellybean soup range, the colours are just stunning and are great for Nayte's current stage.


Then the next one is for my childhood album
I did this one on Saturday, really loving doing the girly pages!!

thanks for dropping by

Renee xoxo

2 comments:

LisaW said...

So glad you refound your mojo Ney!! Your layouts are stunning!!! Love all the dimension on the first one. Looks so impressive irl. We'll have to crop together again soon!

Sar said...

Lots done and love them all!! xoxo